Company Policy Description: AODA – Statement of Commitment
Xtreme Bowling Entertainment Corporation and its subsidiaries (referred to as “XB”) is committed to providing a barrier-free environment for our guests, team members, job applicants, suppliers and any visitor who may enter our premises. This commitment means providing equal access to our services in such a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities
XB supports the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) and related legislation and is committed to fulfilling our requirements under the Act related to the identification, removal and prevention of barriers to people with disabilities. We have established policies, practices and procedures which are consistent with the accessibility standards established under the AODA with respect to the following:
- Maintenance of an accessible environment for persons with disabilities;
- Provision of accessible information and communication supports;
- Use of guide dogs, service animals and support persons;
- Notice of service disruptions;
- Provision of information about emergency procedures, plans and public safety;
- Maintenance of web content that conforms with the required standards;
- Accommodation of applicants throughout the recruitment process;
- Accommodation of team members throughout their employment;
- Training of team members and other individuals who provide services; and
- Receipt of feedback regarding the provision of goods, services or facilities to persons with disabilities.
The following documents about accessibility describe our practices in more detail:
XB is committed to continuously taking steps to improve its services and website to comply with the AODA and its regulations. Although AODA is an Ontario requirement, XB is committed to removing barriers across all of our centres and we will ensure accommodations are available to our team members in all provinces in which we operate. As legislation is introduced in the provinces in which we operate, we will develop policies and procedures as required. We will continue to identify and correct barriers which prevent access to our goods, services, websites and content.
To help us do this, XB welcomes your comments and suggestions. Feedback can be provided to the People and Culture team at email@example.com.
Revision Date: November 1, 2023